Both the original two-person Allak, now called the Allak 2, and the new three-person Allak 3 are go-to tents for nearly any adventure in any season. Both are impressively strong, remarkably light, and fully freestanding with two entrances and two integrated vestibules. These all-season all arounders are strong enough for basecamp use yet light enough for mobile journeys, and their fully freestanding construction makes them especially good in tough pitching conditions.
The Allak 3 will be available in April, 2019.
Preorder yours in January.
Allak 2 & 3
The Allak 3 (left) will easily accommodate three people and their gear, just as the original Allak 2 (right), will comfortably handle two. The Allak 3 is also an excellent choice for two people who want more space, or who adventure with a dog.
Optional Mesh Inner Tent
An optional Mesh Inner Tent is available for both the Allak 2 and Allak 3. The Mesh Inner Tent can be used on its own, or it can be buttoned into the outer tent, replacing the standard inner tent.
Inner Tent Area
Outer tent fabric
Poles (9 mm)
3.2 kg/7 lbs 1 oz
3.7 kg/8 lbs 3 oz
3.8 m2/40.9 ft2
2 x 0.8 m2/2 x 8.6 ft2
3 x 406 cm
3 x 159.8 in
"Minimum Weight" refers to the outer and inner tents and the poles only. "Packed Weight" includes all items that come with the tent.
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
- Plenty of room for three occupants and their gear.
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Fully free standing dome design requires no pegs for pitching, and the straightforward short sleeve and clip pole system make for quick, easy set up.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders.